Hello! I'm Jane Hoang and I'm a Chinese-Vietnamese graphic designer/illustrator based in sunny California.
I love making cute & funny things that can make people smile.. or laugh! My artwork is inspired by my childhood memories, favorite cartoons, and children's media, which is reflected in my playful style. Lately, my focus has been on creating happy and almost-utopian settings through the use of vibrant colors, friendly shapes, and an emphasis on affordable housing.
Whether you're looking for unique character designs or whimsical illustrations, I'm always excited to take on fun and innovative projects. Don't hesitate to reach out to me at janeNhoang@gmail.com if you're interested in working together or just want to say hi!
Hope you enjoy your time here.
How do you pronounce POKOPIPO?
What does POKOPIPO mean?
- POKOPIPO is what I call my two made-up species; pokos (dog aliens) and pipos (round earth creatures). POKOPIPO is also a noun, a feeling, and a way of life.
Ex: Jane was feeling very POKOPIPO today. (who knows what that means)
Shipping from California, USA
• I personally package every order myself, so I try to ship every 1 to 2 weeks! (not including pre-orders.)
• Domestic orders will most likely take a week or two to arrive.
• Holiday seasons will most likely take longer.
• International packages could take 3-12 weeks due to covid-19.
• Certain countries have suspended international mail due to the pandemic. Please check if your country is eligible here.
• Due to VAT issues being beyond my understanding, I do not ship to the UK, sorry!
I do not accept refunds but if I've made a mistake on your order I will try my best to exchange/make it right for you!
"Leave a little note for Jane!":
If there is any important information I need to know regarding the outside packaging please inform me in the "Leave a little note for Jane!" section at the shopping cart page, right before checkout.
Other than that please feel free to leave silly little notes or tell me about your day even. (I love that lol!!)
Please email me at janeNhoang@gmail.com for any questions.